Churches grow and reach more people for Jesus with humble, hungry, and healthy leaders. We want to develop and multiply healthy ministry leaders. Jesus instructed His church to pray for more workers to serve in advancing His kingdom and we believe our vision for leadership development is a key to God answering this prayer.

  • In 2019, we launched a leadership development program to raise up new leaders in ministry, and we hired our first leadership development director. 
  • We are working to partner with an accredited university to offer an on-site degree program in Ministerial Leadership here at Traders Point, where students will spend half of their hours in class and the other in internships serving in the ministry here at the church. We envision this program will eventually train leaders in our church for greater leadership impact both at home and in the workplace.
  • We also created a Resident Program design. The design includes 90% of resident time will be spent in practical ministry experience with the remaining 10% devoted to training.
  • Our goal is to invest more in staff and volunteer development, and we’re working toward this end.

We can’t advance God’s mission without developing leaders. Everything rises and falls on leadership and it is our desire to develop a world class leadership development framework to raise up the next generation of leaders to advance God’s mission.

Return to vision lanes page